+ GOING OUT
Normal 0 21 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 REGISTRATION UNTIL 10 NOVEMBER Inscription: SIT Teulada & Moraira - 25...
AUDITORI TEULADA MORAIRA C/ Orba,2. 03725 Teulada Tel. 96 574 04 45 e-mail: email@example.com Web: auditoriteuladamoraira.com Facebook : www.facebook.com/a...
Saturday 7th february 2015 SYMPHONIC RHAPSODY OF QUEEN : The grandest and...
300 millas de Moraira / 21-24 january 2015 Regatta for 3 crew members Moraira-Murcia-Formentera-Ibiza-Moraira Monday 19th of january 2015 09.30 Opening and welco...
31ST JANUARY "AMUP" 4th SERIES OF CONCERTS | QUINTET ATLÂNTICO Place: Building "Espai the Senieta" Time: 19:00h Price: € 7 Members | € 10 Non-members Organizes: AMUP Teulada &n...
* On 5th. Parade of floats for the thee Kings festivity . In Moraira and Teulada, Their Majesties the Three Kings from the East bring joy to children and adults alike.
Moraira: 5pm.L'Ampolla beach- Street "Iglesia".
Teulada: 06:30pm. Avda. Las Palmas - Town Hall Square.
* From 18th to 20th. "Sant Antoni" Festivities: Bonfires and pet's blessing. Old Town from Teulada
* On 3rd : Festivity in honour of "San Blas": In Teulada, the tasting of
the "Dama" (a cake "Pan Quemado" in the shape of male and female silhouettes)
* Carnival (Variable): Fancy dress parade, "enfarinada" (flour-game) and "entierro de la sardina" ( the "funeral of the sardine"). In Teulada and Moraira
* From 13th to the 21st: Holy Week
13th: Palm Sunday.
17th: Maundy Thursday. Silent Procession.11pm. In Moraira
18th: Good Friday Holy Burrial procession. 07.30pm. In Teulada.
20th: Easter Sunday "L' Encontre"Procession.08.30am. In Teulada
*From 23rd. to 4th of May: Local Fiestas of Teulada In honour of "Saint Vicente Ferrer".
Amongst the many functions, the most appreciated is the Monday Procession of "San Vicente", when all "Teuladinos " and many visitors participate enthusiastically . Spectacular fireworks, on the Monday and Tuesday, the floats on the Sunday as well as the bull running are much enjoyed.
* From 9th to 15th, "Moors and Christians". In Moraira. Spectacular night-time landing on the beach of l'Ampolla, Flower ofering, Firing of blunderbusses and a magnificent procession, the Sunday Gala, at 7 o'clock in the evening.
* On 22nd, "Corpus Cristi"
Procession in Moraira.Evening Procession with traditional rites and dances in Teulada.
* 23rd. Magical night of "San Juan". Tradicional dancing round bonfires, waiting for the flames to die down for the traditional leaping over the embers. On this same magical night folklore dictates that it is the most propitious time to cleanse the body and spirit by bathing in the sea at midnight, and to reveal the zealously guarded secrets of traditional remedies.
Moraira: At the beach of l'Ampolla
Teulada: Town Hall Square.
* From 4th to 9th: Fiestas of "Font Santa".
In the chapel of the same name, organised by the "quintos" of the year. Nighttime fiesta and bulls running
* Presentation of the "Fiesta" Committee of Moraira.
* From 12nd to the 23th: Local Festivities of Moraira, "Mare de Deu del Desamparats" and " Mare de Deu del Carme". Nighttime fiestas, culminating with the maritime procession on the 16th , Spectacular fireworks on 15th and 16th, and "Els Bous a la Mar".
* From 23rd to 29th: " Sant Jaume" Fiestas in Benimarco. Open air dance, bulls running and fireworks.
* From 25th to 2nd of August: Fiestas of "Els Sants de la Pedra" .
In teulada "Calvo Sotelo" street. Supper in the street, Mass Campaña, nighttime fiesta, bulls running
* 7th,8th, 9th and 10th: "Medieval Fiesta and Market".
Handicrafts, traditional products, juggling and theatre, recreating a mediaeval atmosphere in the ancient centre of Teulada.
* 30th: Election of the queens of the festivities 2015. In Teulada
* 14 al 22 : Festivities of "Santa Cecilia".
In Teulada, the Agrupacaión Musical Cultural celebrate their patron saint with an extensive programme of concerts and parades through the streets, where music lovers can participate.
* From 28th to 30th : Fiesta of "Santa Catalina".
In Teulada. throughout the week, many cultural activities. 22nd: Popular Activities -"Quintades" and 23rd: Procession.